
Marc and I signed Marielle up for a dance class a couple weeks ago. Last week was the first lesson, well it's the first lesson we made it to. We missed the first week because family was in town visiting. When we showed up last week for the lesson the teacher said to Marielle "say goodbye to Mommy and Daddy." Marc and I didn't know that Marielle had to do the class by herself and she was not quite prepared for it. She cried when we tried to leave and grabbed my leg and just kept saying "Mommy," I felt so bad. Marc ended up sitting with her on a bench in the room and watching all the other girls dance.

I tended to Harper and anxiously kept peaking in the window to see if Marielle had started dancing with the other girls, she never did. Marc, however, did dance. In an effort to get Marielle interested, he tried to do part of the lesson with all the other little ones - complete with pirouettes. We will try again this weekend. Anyway, we did go and buy her a dance outfit like all the other girls had. If anything the class is worth enrolling in just to buy her the outfit. I know I am biased, but I think she looks pretty darn cute.
4 comments:
Very, very cute. There's an old Elton John song that I'm pretty sure is titled 'Tiny Dancer.' Always enjoy your Blog. Thanks for sharing. :) Meredith (p.s. Where are the pictures of Marc dancing with the class? May be that will be in one of the next Blogs)...
Sorry no pictures of Marc dancing. I'll try and get some next time. (p.s. thanks for the blog comment!)
she's so cute! i hope she gets into it!
marc,
this picture is adorable and i love it.....but i need some new pictures to look at. please give us more of marielle and harper!!! this is how i stay up to date.
Post a Comment