This blog entry is hardly noteworthy to most because no matter what computer we use in the Barrios household, the posts look the same and are just as infrequent. But, I can assure you all that somewhere Steve Jobs is wringing his hands and laughing maniacally. I suppose PC (the friend in Okinawa, not the guy in the Apple commercials) might be doing the same as he's been trying to convert us to a Mac for years. And in case you are wondering: yes, the image is a self portrait, which Viv was rather annoyed with since I had to borrow the mirror from our living room to take it. So far, we've had a lot of fun playing around with it. We've done some video chat with Lisa and Nathan, distorted Marielle's face with the Photo Booth filters, and used Harper's voice and Garage Band to make whale song recordings. Viv checked her email... twice.
I'm not sure that you could call us full converts. For day to day stuff, I wouldn't say the Mac does things any better than a Windows PC. However, it does look better doing it. The interface is just plain sexy.
PC, I'll leave the floor open for you, and I expect many pro Apple comments to follow ;)

1 comment:
Very cute computer, if that helps. Have you seen that ad for that awesome new Mac Air? Totally fascinating. Have a nice weekend and happy computing!!!! :-)
Post a Comment