


Marielle swam in her own pool today. She was a little timid at first, but after a while was walking all over and splashing around. She also liked sitting in the pool and playing with her water can. A couple of times she bent over a little to far and dipped her face in the water, which she was not pleased about. On the whole though, she was a definite pool fan. I am glad that she got to use her new bathing suit before it was too small or the summer was over. I am sure that she will go "swimming" a couple more times before the summer is over. I know Marc and I enjoyed playing in the pool with her. By the way Sophie also wanted to use the pool, but we all thought she would likely just pierce the bottom of it with her claws. She did however, enjoy drinking from the pool. Oh the fun of summer : )

1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment