Sunday, July 02, 2006

Marielle and Her Reading Buddies



I am amazed at how much my Ellie Belly loves to read. Her Halmoni, Grandpa Al, Auntie Sarah, and Uncle Josh came up this weekend to visit and Marielle read with every single one of them. She loves to go and grab a book from her red wagon and bring them over to you and say reet (read) or beu (book) and then back her little behind into your lap. I find it pretty cute. Anyway, Marielle had a great time hanging out with the family. As you can see it was a very educational experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that she does that! I cant wait for Nathan to start using some words! Just imagine all they will have to say in another year when they can form sentances!

G said...

We can't get Alex to sit in our laps. He usually walks around us as we read to him. Constant movement. Can't wait to see you guys.