So I've been wondering lately, "Does anyone read this thing?"
I know we get a few comments here and there but we really have no idea who is all reading our blog. The easy way to determine this would be to add a ticker to the bottom of the page, but I'm scared that it would just confirm that mainly Viv and I check out our blog all day. What I'm proposing is a roll call via comments. This way, we can get a count, and if that count sucks, we will just blame it on poor participation by all of you readers.
So when you all get a chance, submit a quick comment. If you want tell us what you think of our little log thus far, and feel free to give us suggestions on what else you guys might want to hear about, etc.
For the uninitiated, commenting is easy and you don't have to sell your soul (or email address) to blogger.com in order to participate. Just do the following:
1) Simply click on the "comments" link below any given posting
2) Type your comment in the main field
3) Select "other" in the Choose Identity section and enter your name (you can leave the webpage field blank, and if you're really paranoid, choose "anonymous" instead of "other")
4) Click "Publish Your Comment"
Now, get to it!
7 years ago

15 comments:
Geoff, Colette, and Alex read the blog and love to look at pictures. Lisa, if you are reading this comment, I don't have your email to get a password for your blog. I miss my daily read.
Colette
I check it all the time! We can't wait to see you guys...but esp Marielle! 2 weeks and counting!
Count me in. I check all the blogs (stateside) until about lunchtime (HOPING for new entries) until I can safely assume you all are in bed.
I'll let PC post his own comment so you feel like you have more readership. :)
I like the pictures.
We're avid readers and love hearing of all of the adventures. Of course we always enjoy seeing Omi & Opa spoil their little granddaughter.
I check your blog too. Usually so I can see pictures of the kids that aren't on the Pierz family blog.
Christine
I share the your Blog with everyone i can trick into coming into my office. Everyone loves the Pics.
Dad
I regularly read your blog, and love the pictures and stories.
here.
I guess this puts our readership at 7 individuals and/or families. Thanks to those who have participated to date, and special thanks to those who have tried their best to skew our results to give the appearance of readership in excess of 7 individuals and/or families.
I guess we should move on. Stay tuned for new posts soon.
One of the downsides of Blogger is how you can't track page views.
I check your blog, admire your (Marc & Viv's) layout skills, and tell my wife Jess Knutson to look at what y'all are up to next.
Best,
Adam Schenck
we love the photos! Marielle is growing up!
Love the Blog. Save it for when we (Meredith and I) need a pick-me up. Today is such a day!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
I'm rather impressed with your bravery in soliciting a headcount. I'm not so brave with my blog! I like to pretend I have a wide, wide, wide audience when really? They're mostly relatives :)
Post a Comment